Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 39

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye arrived in the mansion with Calista who was holding her sonogram in her hand as they went into the living room Tracy was there by the bar.”Skye, Calista it’s nice to see you “Why are you being nice to me”Because I’m feeling nice today, I’m sorry about Lorenzo “No your not”Calista I’m sorry about your father I know it’s hard losing a parent “Tracy said and left the room.”Mother,We need to plan the funeral “Yes I know Honey , You’re father didn’t have a lot of friends because of who he is”I know”You’re going to heard some stuff about your father “Mother, I can handle it , I can handle everything that is thrown to me”Yes you can, I want you to know it’s not your fault “Skye said “I just hate that I was use by Fredrick he never loved me”Calista said “You will find someone who love you completely “Like you and Daddy loved each other “Yes”Skye said she was feeling guilty about her secret.”Mother, I’m going to get something to eat”Alright I’ll be in the Solarium”Calista said and left the room as AJ came into the room and close the door.”Skye, What is really going on here! How deep are you in this”In what”Did you have anything to do with Lorenzo shot”AJ ask “AJ,I don’t know what you are talking about “Yes you did,Skye you can tell me anything I know when you’re lying “You’re right, I hated Lorenzo when Lila Rae was a baby he took her away from me to punish me,When I finally got her back I had Jason take care of Lorenzo but then I found out he was alive in London “Skye said “What happened then “We had a horrible fight which lean to sex, Which leads to another daughter! I guess Lorenzo is the only man who can get me knocked up” Skye yelled “What happened next” AJ asked “I wanted out of the relationship and when Lorenzo was hiding to get revenge on Sonny, I got a call from Ava to help her and Selina to take out Lorenzo but I didn’t know that Fredrick was Manny or that he was used my daughter “Skye said “Oh, Skye I understand why you did this” To protect my daughters, Do you have my back anytime “

At Elizabeth- Jeff was sitting on the couch looking at photo of Elizabeth and the boys as Carolyn came in.Jeff how was your day “Great, I spent the day with our daughter, We miss a lot in her life the good and bad, Did you know that our daughter was raped and we were not there “No! We failed Elizabeth and all our children “Yes we did”


No comments:

Post a Comment