Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 6

 At The Quartermaine mansion- The Mortuary transports had just pick up Monica body as Aj was signed the paperwork as Ned came in,”AJ”Mom gone”No”Ned said as the mortuary took Monica body to the funeral home.”AJ, Now is your time to take over the family like Monica wanted you to, I’m getting older now and I can use your help at ELQ” Ned said “ I promise to make my mother proud of me” I’m glad you’re home and Monica got to see you before she left” Ned said “Me too, I need to make some phone calls “AJ said “Yes we do” Ned said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were upset about the news about Calista pregnancy.”Lorenzo, We have to handle this right, I can’t lose our daughter “I don’t want to lose her either but I don’t want this for her”Me either,Lorenzo I know you want to handle him but you can’t “Skye said as the phone rang it was AJ.”AJ, What’s going on? No I’ll be over “Skye said as she hang up the phone.”Monica is gone, I need to go to the mansion “Skye said “I’m sorry that Monica is gone “Me too” Skye said 

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was thinking about her father and him wanting to see her when her cellphone rang it was Aj.” AJ, no I’ll be over “Elizabeth said as she hung up the phone.

At General Hospital- Portia was by the desk as the phone rang.”General Hospital, Nurse station Dr.Robinson speaking. No I’m sorry to hear that “Portia said as she hang up the phone as Lucas came by.”Monica just passed away”No”

No comments:

Post a Comment