Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Revelation ch 36

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Lila Rae was in her room sleeping and she had a nightmare about what she had gone through and woke up yelling.”No! Lila Rae yelled as Skye came running in and sit on the bed,”Lila Rae, Are you alright “No! I’m not alright at all! I was sexually abused! Lila Rae yelled “I wish I could have save you! From the moment I found out I was pregnant with you I vowed to keep you safe and I failed you! I should of never let you go”Skye said “It wasn’t your fault, You didn’t know this would be happening “You’re father lifestyle is dangerously,We can’t trust anyone because of it , This could of been a enemy of his”Maybe “Lila Rae, I want to help you heal anything you need “I want to get better, I was thinking of going to counseling “I think that’s a good idea “Are we going to stay here”Yes we are this is our home now, Why don’t we go for a walk? We could ask Dr.Collins about counseling “Alright”Lila Rae said they got up and left the house.

At ELQ-Ned was in the office looking up information on deals that Valentin was doing when Drew came in,” Drew, Why are you here “Since Skye stole my company, I need a new job, I know I sold my shares of ELQ to Valentin but I would like to buy them back “Drew, I know you’re a Quartermaine you have a right to ELQ but with business you and Michael need some class on it, ELQ has a lot of work to do from when Michael and then Valentin were running it, I can’t risk you being here, I owe it to Grandfather to fix ELQ and the family would agree with me’I will not forget about this! Drew said and left,

Monica was walking into a warehouse as Tracy followed her and saw her meeting John,”Now that Carly is arrested it’s time for plan B’Monica said “Are you sure you want to reveal that you’re pikemen? You could just stay quiet about it! I wouldn’t tell anyone about you”I know I can trust you but I want everyone to know not to mess with my family “Monica said 

Tracy was outside listening and shocked about this news,

No comments:

Post a Comment