Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 18

 At The Park- Calista was walking around and looking at the children and babies thinking about the baby she was going to have when Charlotte came running by and almost ran into her.”Excuse me”Sorry I didn’t see you “That’s alright,Are you upset “I just had a bad day that all, Are you new in town”Yes, Calista Alcazar “Charlotte Cassadine “Nice to meet you, I could use a friend I usually go to board school but now I’ll be going to school here”I been to board school to it’s hard to be in board school away from your family “Yes it is”Calista said as Charlotte cellphone rang .”Grandmother, yes I’ll come oas ver “Charlotte said she hung up the phone.”Well I need to go”Yes me too. It was nice to meet you”You too”Charlotte said and left.

At ELQ hotel- Jax was having drinks when Alexis came by.”Jax, I’m so glad you’re back “Alexis said as she sit down.”Thanks, I’m glad to be home to my daughter needs me”Yes she does”I heard you have your license back “Yes I did , I’m opening my own law firm and working at ELQ”That’s good, What about Carly case could you get her out of jail “No, it’s a hard case, The Federal went after Carly because of Sonny and Jason they want to destroy their business “Yes, I try to tell Carly not to run the business but she wouldn’t listen to me”She never listened to anyone “No, So how is Kristina “She still trying to figure out her life , It’s not easy getting over your father shooting you “ No I’m sure it’s not”

At The Docks-Kristina was there when Dex came by.”Kristina, How are you doing “I’m trying to heal”I wish that day it was me who was shot not you “I don’t blame you, I blame my father I’m glad his gone and maybe the dangerous will be “

No comments:

Post a Comment