Sunday, June 30, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 44

 At Michael/Willow-Josslyn was downstairs when Jax came in.”Josslyn, How are you doing “I have decided my future, I decided to quit medical school, and I’m not sure what I’m going to do” Whatever you do it will be good, Maybe we can work together on something “Maybe “

At The Federal Prison- Carly’s Cell- Carly was in her cell as Lucas came in.”Lucas, It’s good to see you,How is everything “The children are doing great, Donna miss you, it’s been great through having Jax home too”Yes I’m glad he came back to town, I’m glad my children have both of you “His been trying to get you home early “I now it’s hard on everyone but this is my fault, So anything new with you”Not really been working at the hospital, Lorenzo died last night’What happened “It’s a long story but it turns out the man who dated Lorenzo daughter Calista is Manny Ruiz Jr”No! Manny has a son! “Yes”That’s horrible that he use Lorenzo daughter “Yes it is”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy and Ned were talking.”I called Dillon his on his way’Ned, I’m glad we fixed our relationship “Me too, I’m glad you came home I know it was hard on you losing Luke” Yes it was he was my heart”

Skye and The girls came home.”Why don’t you both get ready for bed? Tomorrow is your father funeral it will be a long day’Yes it will”

On a Plane- A woman was on the plane holding a newspaper.”I need to be there for your family,They are mine too”






No comments:

Post a Comment