Sunday, June 30, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 40

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the foyer on the phone.”Do you have my test results “Tracy ask she hang up the phone as Brooklyn came by,”Grams, I have news, Maxie and I would love to have you be our model for the new product, we have a photo shoot today about it’Brooklyn said “I would love too’Tracy said she was feeling emotional about her test results.”Good, We have the photo shoot in two hours at the park “I’ll meet you there”Tracy said Brooklyn left as Tracy broke down and cried as Ned came by,”Mother, Are you alright? Why are you crying “Oh Ned, I made many mistakes in my life,The way I raise you by nannies and board school “We have gone past that now what is it”Ned ask “Let’s go into the Den”Tracy said they went into the den as Skye and AJ were sitting there.”Mother and I need to talk alone”No it’s fine, Aj I’m glad you’re alive, I really am we are family and I know Monica was at peace when she died knowing her son was home,Skye, I’m sorry about changing the test results you our a Quartermaine and I was jealous of your relationship with Daddy, He would be proud of you taking over Aurora‘What’s going on! Why are you so nice to us? Skye asked “I haven’t been feeling good so I went for a check and I have cancer it’s terminal, “Tracy said “No, We can get you another doctor, “Ned said Tracy touched Ned's face,” No doctor will save me, I love you, son,” Tracy said “Tracy, I’m sorry, one reason I want to come home is to make peace with everyone for what I did, Alan death” Skye said “We were wrong to blame you, Alan wouldn’t want that Tracy said “Tracy, You are a fighter you can’t give up, We need you” AJ said “Right now my granddaughter needs me to be a model for her new products that’s coming out and that’s what I need to go to” Tracy said “You don’t have too “Ned said “I know “Tracy said and left.

“Ned, I’m sorry “Skye said “Thanks you,I’m going to try to get Dillon to come home”Yes he needs to make peace with Tracy for his safe”AJ said they left as Olivia came in.’Ned, What’s wrong “My mother has cancer she dying “No”Olivia said and hug him.

No comments:

Post a Comment