Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 38

 At Bobbie’s - Elizabeth and Jeff were having coffee together.”I can’t believe Bobbie is gone”Me too she was something special to me, She help me through a different time in my life “What was that”You and Mom don’t know , I never told either of you but when I was sixteen years old I was raped “Elizabeth said as she cried.”I’m sorry, I wish you told me, Did he go to jail “Jeff ask “Not for my raped”I’m sorry I should of been there for you,both your mother and I “Jeff said “Bobbie and Gram were my great support system “I’m glad you had both of them, I wish I could make it to you “We miss so much time together,Marriage and divorce and children, Why don’t we move forward? Life is short “Yes it is, I like, that, “Jeff said as Laura came in.”Jeff”Laura it’s good to see you “You too, I’m glad you’re back in town‘Thanks,I’m glad my daughter had you in her life “Elizabeth is a wonderful woman “How is Lulu”She is doing great, I’m just glad she finally wake up from her coma”Me too”

At General Hospital - Portia was in a room exam Calista doing an ultrasound sound on her as Skye was holding her hands.”Do you know the sex of the baby”Yes and I have some other news “Is the baby okay? We don’t need any bad news’No we don’t’

At The Newspaper building-Lila Rae was in her office writing an obituary on her father as Kristina came in.”Lila Rae,Why are you here? I’m sorry about your father “Thanks,I’m trying to write my father obituary he was more then just a mobster And I want other to know that”I understand how you feel,I felt the same way “It’s hard loving a man like my father “Yes it’s not easy having a mobster as a father you love someone who killed somebody “Yes”The one thing my father did right is loving us “A father love never goes away’No”

No comments:

Post a Comment