Monday, June 3, 2024

Revelation ch 35

 At The FBI office -Diane was talking to Carly about what she was facing with the Rico charges.‘Diane, How do I get out of this? It’s not going to be easy using people just pay a fee but because you are Carly Corinthors the FBI want to make an example out of you, they want you to go to federal prison for twenty years “No! Who will raise Donna! Sonny in jail too”Carly said “Sonny died last night “No! What happened! Carly yelled “I don’t know but I would be focused on yourself “Sonny and I have years together and children “I know”I never wanted to be involved in his business but when we thought he died I had to take over I couldn’t let Cyrus take over “I understand why you did it , I wish I could get you out of this but the evidence “Diane said as Michael and Jason came in.”Michael, I’m sorry about Sonny and this”We will get you out of this”Michael said “Yes we will “Jason said “Michael, can you watch Donna “Yes I can”Carly said as John came in.”Carly, It’s time to go to your new home for years, Federal jail” Till I get my day in court “Yes” What about bail” There will be a hearing tomorrow “John said Carly hugged Jason Michael and left.

Monica was taking a walk when she ran into Elizabeth who was trying to clear her head about everything with Jason,”Elizabeth,Are you alright you look upset “I’m, Did you hear about why Jason stay away! All because of Carly”Yes I heard about it but now Carly will face the consequences of her actions she been arrested for Rico charges, it’s time they pay for everything “Monica said Elizabeth was taking back by what Monica said.”Yes, My son need Jason, So did Danny, He put Carly first “Yes he did. I don’t understand why Jason pick them , Sonny and Jason destroyed my family for years and now Sonny is gone”Yes he is, I should go”It was good seeing you”Monica said Elizabeth left,

Monica phone rang.”I thought you would be calling, We now have her, His gone so what happened now”Monica ask 

Tracy was spy on Monica in the park and putting it together on what she was up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment