Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Revelation ch 38

 At ELQ-Ned’s office-Skye had just confessed about Monica being pikemen.”So what is next in the plan “Tracy ask “I know that bring down Sonny and Carly was the main point of this plan and now Sonny is gone and Carly is going to jail “What about Jason”Ned ask “I don’t know what the plan was for him, Monica feel betrayed by him from what happened with AJ’Skye said “Jason has turn his back on this family for years I never considered him an Quartermaine, I considered Skye more”Tracy said “Really! Say that louder! Skye said “Unfortunately you are a Quartermaine I switched the test results all those years ago”Tracy said “You bitch! Skye yelled “Both of you stop it. we need to figure out what to do with this situation, Monica could be in legal trouble “Ned said “I heard Monica and John talking he told Monica to keep quiet about this”Hopefully she will”Ned said “It was a smart plan, Now I need to pick up my daughter from the hospital she seeing Dr.Collins for therapy “Skye said  as Skye’s cellphone rang.”Skye Quarterm aine,Yes that’s fine Lila Rae, I’ll see you later “Skye said as she hung up the phone,” Lila Rae, Want to keep talking to Dr.Collins “Skye said “I’m glad she getting help” Ned said “I too” Tracy said “Ned, whatever you decide about how to handle this I will help you, now I need to do some work at A J Media”Skye said as Alexis came in.”Ale,xis, Why are you here” Skye asked “I asked Alexis to come over, Now that you have your law license back I was hoping you would want to be our lawyer for ELQ” Ned asked “You want me to work here” Yes, you work here before “Yes I have. I was thinking of opening my law firm “You can do both “Ned said “Alright I will work for you” Thanks we are sorry about Kristina, We hope she recovered well “Ned said “Thanks, Skye I do hope Lila Rae is well “Thank she trying “Skye said and left.

At Crimson- Nina and Erica were brainstorming over idea for the magazine as there was a knock on the door it was Sasha.”Sasha,come in I want you to meet Erica Kane, This is Sasha Gimore”Yes, You model for Deception for a while “Yes I was, I can’t believe I’m meeting Erica Kane! What are you doing here”We can trust her “Nina said “We are teaming up to make a magazine together “That’s wonderful “We were trying to figure out a model for it and I think we found the perfect one”Nina said “Yes we have “Who”You” 

No comments:

Post a Comment