Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 2 part 3

 At Bobbie’s- Brooklyn was waiting for her breakfast order when Carly came by with it.”Brooklyn, Here you go”Thanks “Brooklyn said as John came by.”Agent Cates, Do you have any leads on LJ”Brooklyn ask “Nothing I can discuss in public “Oh, Well I should go”Brooklyn said she left .”What are you doing here”I would like some coffee, Carly are you mad at me”Well you did arrest me”You broke the law, I have paid my dues and now both Sonny and Jason are gone, So after LJ is found will you go back to California “Who knows, I go wherever the job goes”Yes I’m sure you do” Carly said as Nina came in.”Nina, Why are you here” I’m not allowed here” I’m just surprised you’re here with Ava opening a coffee shop “I don’t like either you or Ava but I just need some coffee, “Nina said “I’ll get you some “Carly said “With cream, Agent CatesWho are you going to arrest this time “I’m on the case of LJ kidnapping “I do hope that baby comes home soon, I know what Calista is going through “That’s one thing the whole town can agree on bring the boy home” Yes, Agent Cates if there is anything I can do,” Nina said “Thank, “John said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and AJ and Michael and Calista and Lila Rae and Ned and Dillon were in the living room when Brooklyn came in with the bag of food,” Thanks Brooklyn, We need to find a solution for our cook we can’t keep eating out” Yes we do need a new cook I’ll put an Ad out” I know who we can hire” AJ said “Who” Ned ask “Elizabeth son Ayden his a cook “Maybe “Ned said “So now it’s just us, Who will be head of the family “Skye ask “Ned, Grandfather wants him to be his running ELQ” Yes and making us richer, I just took a deal that will make us richer, The Barrington is selling their company and I’m this close in getting it” Ned said “Really? You think you got it? Skye ask “Are you trying to get it for Chandler interpret “Ned ask “Maybe “Skye said 

Calista was getting tired of hearing about business and put Graham and Callie in the stroller.”I’m going ti take the babies out for a walk “Alright I think that’s a good idea”Skye said “I’ll have my cellphone on”We will call you if we hear anything, “Skye said Calista push the stroller outside.”I’m worrying about my daughter “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment