Thursday, June 20, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 26

 At The Haunted Star- AJ and Michael walk into the boat.”We could easily get a gambling license “I hope so” We should change the name of the boat” Michael said as Nikolas came in.”N ikolas, Why are you here”Lulu owed this yacht till she was in a coma and I became a charge of it,So you both want to buy it”Yes, My son and I want to run it”Will you buy it for the same asking price’yes”Alright, I talk to Lulu she want something else to do so it’s all your “I’m glad Lulu wake”Me too”

At Laura/Kevin- Laura and Kevin came in with Charlotte and Rocco and Lulu,”Lulu, We want you to stay here for a little bit just to get use to being back “I’m glad I’m wake I miss so much “Yes you did Mother but it wasn’t your fault “No it wasn’t “Laura said as There was a knock on the door it was Dante .”Dante,”Lulu I’m so glad you’re awake , I miss you “I miss you too.Thank for taking care of the children “I love both of them “Why don’t we get some food “Kevin ask as they went into the kitchen to let them talk.”Are you dating anyone “Yes, Sam I’m sorry’ We were divorced when I went into a coma you had a right to move on” I prayed for you to wake up, “Dante said “Thanks, I’m going to get my life back “Yes I believe that just don’t push it” I wouldn’t” Lulu said Dante left.

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was tired as she was working by the nurse station and Portia came by.”Elizabeth, Are you alright “My parents moved back here and are staying with me, My father has MS” I’m sorry “Thanks I want to take care of him and also heal from the past “Your father is lucky to have you” I hope so it’s difficult seeing your love one sick than a patient here” Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment