Sunday, June 9, 2024

Revelation ch 7 part 3

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was in the living room looking at herself in the mirror thinking of all the secrets she has when Lila Rae came in,” Lila Rae, You look beautiful, I wish you would move in here I miss having you here “I know mother but I need a place of my own “Yes I understand “Is Calista coming “Yes she needs to get out of the house “I don’t think she will till LJ is found “Yes we do have a lead it was your Grandmother who took him” No, We have to get him back “It’s not going to be easy she has a lot of houses around the world “Skye said as Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn and Calista came in,” We all look good it’s AJ night “Skye said “Yes it is and Michael “Brooklyn said “Yes, Calista are you coming “No I can’t leave the children “Yes you can the nannies is here, I know it’s not easy but you need to get out of the house “Alright I’ll go” Calista said 

At Michael house-Michael and Willow were in there room getting ready for tonight .”You look handsome tonight “Thanks I hope this is successful “Me too” I need to get back the fortune I used to have “I don’t care that you’re not rich anymore I was thinking of finding a job “Whatever you decide you have my support, “Michael said they share a kiss.

Carly and Jax were in the living room.”Jax, I need you to be honest with me if we get back together I want us to be open about everything we have been through together or apart‘Alright I will be honest with you “After Sonny and I divorced I was with Drew but he broke up with me when Jason came back he didn’t want to compete with Jason” I understand where he was coming from, You always put Jason and Sonny first before any relationship “Yes I did but now they are gone” Carly said as she cried a little as Josslyn and Michael and Willow came in.”The Nanny is with Donna and Wiley And Amelia they are watching a movie “Sounds good let’s go”Yes tonight is going to be a perfect night, Mom I hope you can be nice to AJ”For yourself I will’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment