Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 17

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica room- Aj went into Monica room and pick up her sweater that was on the bed and smell it,”I’m going to miss you Mom, I’ll do my best to honor your memory “AJ said as he cried a little as Skye came in.”AJ, Are you alright “No, I miss my mom, I wish she was still here I hate that she went and I took forever to recover, I know she was there visiting me when I was in the hospital but I don’t know she was there all the time, “AJ said, “I think after getting revenge and knowing you were coming home it made Monica at peace and she was ready to go be with Alan, Monica was getting older and the cancer was taking a whole on her, “Skye said “ Yes she was glad that Sonny was gone, I wasn’t crazy that she took it out on Michael “I understand why she did, Michael always took Sonny and Carly side just like Jason,” Skye said “Yes, I didn’t like it either “Let’s go downstairs, “Skye said 

At Sam’s penthouse-Sam was downstairs making notes when Dante came in.”Sam,What is going on”I’m going to plan Jason funeral since the Quartermaine don’t want too”I understand why you want to do that “Yes it’s good for Danny and Jake to say goodbye to their father “Sam said as Dante cellphones rang .”Yes. She is my wife, That’s great news”Dante said as he hang up the phone.”That was Lulu hospital, She woke up! Dante said “That’s wonderful news “Thanks I’m happy for Charlotte and Rococo too I need to tell them”Yes, Go ahead “Sam said “Sam”I’m not upset I want Lulu to wake up”Sam said “I know you do”Dante said 

At Kevin/ Laura- Kevin and Laura just got home from Monica funeral when Laura cellphone rang .”Laura Collins, Yes I’m her mother , That’s wonderful news”Laura said she hang up the phone,”Lulu woke up! Laura said “That’s wonderful new” Yes, I need to call Nikolas and Lucky”Laura said as there was a knock on the door it was Dante who came in.”Dante! Did you hear the news, Lulu is wake! Yes, I was just coming to make sure you know”We should go to the hospital together to get her”Alright have you told the kids “I’m going to”This is just wonderful new”Kevin said “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment