Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 37

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was in the den sitting down on the couch writing in a pad thinking about names for her restaurant that would be opening soon as Ned came in.”What are you up too”Ned ask as he sit down.”I’m trying to come up with names for my restaurant “What about Olivia’s” Ned asked “Maybe I was also thinking about Connie” Whatever you decide this restaurant is going to be perfect, What else do you have to do” I need to hire some staff, Ned thanks you for the support “That’s what we do” Ned said he kisses Olivia.

AJ was in the foyer as his cellphone rang.”AJ, Skye how is Lorenzo? I’m sorry yes can come here “Aj said he hang up the phone and went into the living room.”AJ, What’s going on? Ned asks ‘I just talked to Skye, Lorenzo died this morning “I hate to say this but Skye and the girls will be better off” Ned says “Yes they will “Olivia says “I told Skye they could stay here “Of course they can, We our family “Ned said 

At The Police Station- Anna and Mac were talking.”I just was informed that Lorenzo died this morning, So Fredrick or Manny Jr whatever his name is will be changed with manslaughter “Anna said “Well least one more mobster off the street “Yes”

At Robert office- Robert and Alexis were talking.”Why did you want to see me about “I would like you to join this office as prosecutor “I would be happy too, I missed being a lawyer “You are one of the best ones “Thank you”Alexis said as her cellphone rang .”Alexis, Diane what’s going on? Oh I’ll miss your friendship “Alexis said she hang up the phone.”Diane is moving out of town “That’s to bad I’ll miss her”Robert said as Anna came in.”Alexis, Robert, Can I talk to you “You can talk to Alexis she join my team’That’s great, Alexis you will make a great prosecutor, Lorenzo died this morning‘Alright we will charge Manny Jr will manslaughter’Yes and the streets are clean now”Yes we just have Selina and Ava to deal with “

No comments:

Post a Comment