Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 25

 At Nina office -Nina was in her office talking to Erica as Sasha came in.”Nina, Why I’m here “This is Erica  Kane” Yes I know who she is” We are doing business together and would like you to be our model for this next business adventure, “Nina said “I don’t know “Sasha I will not let anything happened to you “I know you wouldn’t but I had breakdown before how can you trust me” Sasha being a model isn’t easy work I know from experience and the pressure it can get to you” I will make sure you don’t let that happen to you anymore “Erica said “Alright, I will try being a model again “Sasha said 

At The Intruder-Skye was showing Lila Rae around the building.”Lila Rae,This is all your you can change the name if you want too‘Thank mother I will not let you down “I know you won’t “I was thinking of writing what happened to me in Amsterdam “Are you sure about that? Yes I want to help another woman makes sure it doesn’t happen to anyone “Alright I understand why you want to do it, I just don’t want you it to much for you”It won’t, it will be like therapy “Yes it will “Skye said she was worrying about her daughter as Alexis and Kristina came in.”Alexis,Kristina why are you both here “I just came to get my belongings “Oh, Alexis you were a good writer I read some of your work but I’m glad you’re back as a lawyer “Are you should about that? Maybe one day I’ll take down Lorenzo “So Skye you’re going to run it”Kristina ask she try to change the subject.”No.Lila Rae is going to take over this newspaper “Nice, Good luck “Thanks we were just talking about that I want to write what happened to me in Amsterdam to help another woman “I think that’s a good idea “Alexis said “Me too, Do you have a job offer “Kristina ask “ You want to work here? Alexis ask “Yes, that just give me a idea”I would love for you to work here with me we probably have a lot in common “Yes probably both of our fathers are in the same business “Why don’t we go and let you both work together “Skye said she was a little nervous. 

Skye and Alexis were in the hallway.”I’m worried about Lila Rae writing what happened to her “Skye, If it will help her heal then just let her do this, Lila Rae is strong you are a great mother “Thank I don’t feel like one with what happened to my daughters , Lila Rae a victim of sex trafficking and then Calista being pregnant “We can’t control our children when they get older “No we can’t,Calista is a little wild then Lila Rae”Skye said “Isn’t that from you”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment