Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 21

 In California/Carolyn-Elizabeth were outside the door about to knock she was scared about facing them she took a deep breath and knocked on the door as Carolyn opened it.”Elizabeth, Come in” Mom” Elizabeth said as she came in,” It’s good to see you, Did you bring my grandson “No, I need to talk to you both before I leave you or my sons” Elizabeth said “I’m sorry about everything not be their for you, I thought I was doing the right thing letting your grandmother raise you, You were a wild child “I was just a teenager who wanted her parents love” You had our love that never changed “Carolyn said as Jeff came in walking with a cane.”Dad, What’s going on with you “Elizabeth asked “I have MS” No” Yes, Between a nurse and your mother who had been taking care of me “Why didn’t you call me? Elizabeth asks “With all the hurt between us we don’t want to burden you “You are not a burden, I was thinking maybe you both could come back to Port Charles so we could get to know each other again and you could meet your grandchildren, I do want to heal from this,” Elizabeth said “Me too” Carolyn said “Yes, Why not? Let’s go back home, You could visit Steven in jail I've been visiting him” Me too, We need to bring him home “Jeff said “Why don’t we go packing “Carolyn said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae told her sister what had been going on with her.”Why don’t we have dinner the new cook started today “Skye asked “Yes, Let’s sit down “Lorenzo said they went into the dining room and sat down.”So Calista have you decided on baby names “Lila Rae asked “No, I haven’t thought of how to raise this baby’Calista said ‘Well it’s happening so now you need to stop ignoring it “Lorenzo said “Mother, How did you pick our name “Calista ask “Lila Rae is named after my grandmother Lila Quartermaine who was very special to me and Rae is my mother you know that” What about my name “You’re named after my grandmother “Lorenzo said “Oh, I didn’t know that you never mentioned your family “Calista said “I know, I hate that I sent you both to board school but it was for your protection but now Calista you will go to a all girls school here and it will be different, We will try to support you on your pregnancy “Lorenzo said Calista was touch by it. Thanks, Daddy” Calista said “Name our important, You have to pick the perfect one,” Skye said “Mother, Where did Skye come from “Lila Rae asked “It’s not my biological name, it was a nickname by my uncle Stuart and I love it more then my name” What is it! Is it that bad” Yes it’s Antoinette’Skye said “After Marie Antoinette “Lila Rae asked “Yes, That’s why I legally changed it with another reason too” Skye said she was feeling sad thinking about her childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment