Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 46

 At Sam-Sam was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Drew,‘Drew, You look sad”I have some bad news to share “What is it “I just found out that I’m not a Quartermaine! My father is Scotty Bald win “W hat! How did you find out,” Monica told me, She didn’t want me in the family I never really fit into the Quartermaine! I’m not like them”No your not, Are you going to try to have a relationship with Scotty ‘I’m not sure, I lose my company and now my family and my inheritance all within a couple days “I’m sorry but you still have your daughter “Yes I do, I want to spend time with her”I want that too”Sam said

At The Warehouse-it was all tape up up when Kristina came by and look at the spot that Sonny shot her and remember it.”I will move on from this now that you’re gone”Kristina said she left.

At Bobbie’s old house- Michael and Willow and the kids moved it.”I know this is hard, I lose my inheritance and my mother is probably going to jail “We can get through this together “Yes we can, I was wondering if it’s okay if Josslyn and Donna move in to” Yes they can, We are family and we will get through this together’”

At Savory- Olivia came in she still was looking for a place to build her restaurant when Curtis came by.”Olivia, Can I get you anything? You look sad”I want to open my own restaurant I just can’t find the perfect spot “ You know I been thinking of selling this place,Why don’t we talk”Yes, I think we should “


No comments:

Post a Comment