Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 53

 At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was having a drink when there was a knock on the door it was Selina,” Selina I been wondering if you would come here” Yes, We need to discuss our business plans” Selina said “Not here, Let’s go to the warehouse “Lorenzo said they left,

At The ELQ hotel- Lucy was walking in the hallway trying to come up with a plan for Deception when she ran into Erica.”Erica Kane! You are my solution to my problem! You need to be my model in my makeup company “I already have a job offer here with Nina”Really! You will not destroy me! Lucy yelled “This isn’t about your company’” Erica said 

At The Federal courthouse- Carly’s trial- Josslyn and Michael and Jason were waiting with Carly on her sentencing when the judge came in.”Ms. Spencer you have paid some of your feeds but not all you will be sentenced to 20 years in jail! You may get out early on good behavior “The Judge said as Diane got up.”Your honor, My client had a young child who needed her”She should have thought about her before she committed a crime! Seems everyone in the family are criminals! Case dismissed “The Judge said as Carly cried .”Mom,We will make sure Donna is alright “Yes we will “I’m sorry about this “We know “Michael said Carly left.

At Lorenzo-Lila Rae’s room- Lila Rae was sleeping when she had a nightmare about what she been through and yelling as Skye just came in and ran upstairs to her daughter room and woke Lila Rae up.”Lila Rae”Skye said as she conform her daughter.”Baby, Let me help you”Skye said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment