Monday, June 24, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 30

 At General Hospital -Skye was waiting on news about Lorenzo with her daughters and AJ. Calista was feeling guilty about it as Portia and Lucas came by.”How is Lorenzo “Lorenzo needs brain surgery he was hit in the head we are going to get ready it will take a while “Can we see Daddy before you go into surgery “Yes really quiet no stress, “Lucas said “Thank you, “Skye said she left with her daughters. “How bad is it”AJ ask “This is serious, it’s not the first time Lorenzo was shot in the head “Lucas said 

At Lorenzo’s room-Lorenzo was in bed and glazed was on his head as Skye and the girls came in .”Daddy” Lila Rae said “We just wanted to let you know how much we care for you,” Skye said “I know how all of you feel towards me,” Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m sorry this happened to you I never meant for this to happen “Calista said “I know you didn’t, Calista and Lila Rae I love you both, Skye can we talk “Lorenzo ask Lila Rae and Calista left the room.”Skye, I love you and life is to short to not be with the one you love, Skye I love you and I want you to be my wife “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye as Elizabeth came in,”Lorenzo it’s time for surgery “Elizabeth said “I hope when I come back you have an answer for me”It’s a yes”Skye said “Oh Skye, you just made me happy “Lorenzo said As Elizabeth push him into surgery and Skye prayed he would make it.

At Lorenzo/Skye house-Anna and Mac were looking around for evidence and talking to the bodyguard on what happened.”Manny shot Lorenzo” Where is this Manny? Anna asked “I’ll show you, I just had to take him out of the house “Did you beat him up” Mac asked “Not yet,” The bodyguard said Anna looked at the blood on the carpet.”That’s Lorenzo blood “Yes”We have cameras in the living room I’m sure you can have it “Only Alcazar would have cameras in his living room “

No comments:

Post a Comment