Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 54

 Lorenzo-Skye was in the living room pouring herself some water she just got Lila Rae to relax in a bath and made a decision about her life as Lorenzo came in he was shocked that Skye was here he still love her.”Skye, Why are you here? Thought it’s good to see you “Lorenzo said as he poured himself a drink.”I came to check on Lila Rae, She had a nightmare thought she lived it so I don’t know if that was a nightmare “Skye said “No it’s not, Skye I’m working on dealing with what happened to our daughter “I want to blame you for this because it’s easier but it’s my fault too, I should of never let her go” We both need to support her” Yes, I have decided to move in, Just like our life in London “Skye said “Sounds great “Yes, We will have the same rules as before “Alright “Lorenzo said as a young woman came in,” Mother, Daddy aren’t you going to welcome me home” The young woman ask 

At A hospital in Switzerland- Elizabeth came into a room and saw Aj on the bed he was sleeping as he wake up and saw Elizabeth.”Elizabeth “AJ, I’m glad you’re alive, Monica asked me to bring you home, “Elizabeth said 

At Port Charles -Ned and Tracy were talking.”Now that we have the hotel back who will host it”Ned ask “I have the perfect person “Tracy said as Brooklyn came in.”Brooklyn, Why don’t you host the hotel! You will be perfect for it”Tracy ask “Maybe “Brooklyn said “Only if you want too”Ned said as Monica came in,”What’s going on”Tracy want me to host the hotel”I think you will be wonderful at it”Monica said 

At Lorenzo - Lorenzo and Skye were shocked to see their younger daughter home.”Calista,Why didn’t you tell us you were coming home”Lorenzo ask “I just finished my school in Switzerland,I thought you would know I’m coming home,So this is our new place “Yes it is,You can pick any room “Lorenzo said “Yes, I’ll go upstairs with you”,I’m glad you’re home”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I have bags in the limousine “You took a limousine here”You didn’t think I would go in a taxi? Beside you ride  in them”Calista said as Lila Rae came in.”Lila Rae”Calista said she loved her big sister and didn’t know what happened to her.”Calista, I’m glad you’re home”Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment