Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 41

 At The Police station-Anna had just figured out that Monica is Pikeman when John came in.”Anna,We need to talk,”Yes we do , I figured out who pikeman is”You did”Yes it’s Monica”Do I have to remind you that this is an FBI case and you will stay out of it”This affects my town”I invest you to let this go”John said 

At The Metro Co outside -Tracy was outside looking at the sign that was replaced the Metro Co name as Monica and Ned came by.”So what do you think about that name “I love it”it should of been ours from the beginning “We are taking back what is ours “Yes, Why don’t we have dinner in our hotel? Tracy ask as Skye and Lila Rae came by.”I love the name “ Thanks “Tracy said they went inside.

At Jason’s house- Jason was trying to come up with enough money to save Carly when there was a knock on his door it was a man.”Jason Morgan “That’s me”Jason said he took the envelope and the guy left and Jason open it as Michael came in.” Jason,We have to save my mother “Michael said as Jason read the league document.‘What’s that “The Quartermaine are stealing my share of ELQ and Money from my inheritance “Today I was talking to Ned and Monica and they were giving me a hard time about saving Mom I know the history but I was hoping they would use their powerful to help” Michael said as his phone rang. Michael, No”Michael said he hang up the phone.’That was Willow, I just got that information too”This isn’t good I never thought this would happen “Me too “Michael said 

At ELQ hotel-Monica was having dinner with her family when John came in and Monica saw him,” I need to make a phone call “Monica said she went by John.”Anna know everything “No”Monica said 

“Skye, So what is your plan with AJ Media “Tracy ask “I’m going to make money with it, I’m planning on a talk show “That’s wonderful “Tracy said “Lila Rae, How are you doing “I’m trying my best “We are here for you “Ned said 

No comments:

Post a Comment