Thursday, June 13, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 10

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Aj and Skye were talking as Ned and Olivia came in.”I just got some bad news, Jason and Drew were in an explosion they are at the hospital “Ned said “No, I haven’t met Drew “It turns out Drew isn’t a Quatermaine he is a Baldwin” Skye said “Yes, We should go” Ned said “I’ll meet you there, I need to check on my daughters” Skye said Skye left.

At The Police station - Mac and Anna were talking.”I can’t believe Monica is gone”Anna said “Me either “Mac said as a cop came in.”Commissioner I just got a call that there was an explosion at the warehouse, Jason and Drew were inside” The cop said “No this isn’t good “No it could be a mob hit” Anna said “We don’t need a mob war “Mac said 

At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was having a drink he was happy to almost be rid of Jason he just wish he could be really happy but with Calista news he wasn’t as Skye came in.”Lorenzo,Did you have anything to do with the explosion at the warehouse! Skye demanded “Skye, You know I can’t tell you”I take it as a yes then, Skye why don’t we finally get married! I want to make you as a honest woman “Lorenzo said he went to try to Kiss her.”Lorenzo,I do love you but I wish you did something else for a living “We been over this before “I know, We need to deal with Calista new”Yes we do, I know she doesn’t want to have the baby but we can hire a nanny so she can finish school “Are you looking into who the guy is! Skye ask “Yes, I’m “Lorenzo said 

At The Federal jail- Carly was in the visitor room when Michael came in.”Michael, What is it? Is it bad? Carly ask “I wanted to tell you something but then on the way here I just got some bad news, Jason and Drew were in a explosion at the warehouse, I don’t have any news about it”I need to see them! I need to be with Jason “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment