Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned Tracy and Olivia were talking about Olivia's restaurant opening.”I was thinking of naming it after me or Connie” Whatever you want to name it “Ned said as Elizabeth came in with AJ who was walking.”AJ, You’re back” Ned said “You know I was alive” Yes, Monica told us, We are glad you’re home,” Olivia said “Speak for yourself, AJ I know I should be surprised you beat death again but I’m not, You are a true Quartermaine you come back “Tracy said as Monica came in.”Yes you are, Elizabeth thank you for bringing my son home “You’re welcome, I’m glad I could do this” Elizabeth said “Why don’t we have coffee and catch up? Where is my son” AJ asked 

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were getting settled in living together again and helping Lila Rae deal with what happened to her and Skye was trying to figure out what Calista was hiding as they were having breakfast together.”Calista, I hope now that you’re home for the summer you get a job” Lorenzo said “Why do I need a job? I’m a heiress “Because you need something to do besides lay by the pool, Now I need to get to work, I hope everyone has a great day “Lorenzo said as he got up and Skye’s cellphone Rang she left to answer it.”Lila Rae, What is going on with you? Did something happen to you “Yes” Lila Rae said Calista took her hand.”When I was in Amsterdam, I was sexually trafficked “Lila Rae said as she cried.”I’m sorry that happened to you, I’m here for you don’t have to keep it from me” Thanks, I’m working on therapy with it,” Did anyone get arrested “I’m not sure but Daddy will deal with them he will “Calista said as Skye came in.”Girls, I want us to go to my family mansion, Calista you need to meet my family And I want you to meet someone important to me” Skye said “Alright, I’ll need to get my cellphone “Lila Rae said and went upstairs.”Mother, Why didn’t you tell me what happened with Lila Rae” Because we need to deal with it, Calista I know something is going on with you, What is it” Skye asked “Nothing I just ejected to life here” Calista said 

No comments:

Post a Comment