Monday, June 3, 2024

Revelation ch 33

 At Alexis- Kristina was sitting on the couch thinking about Sonny when Alexis came in with a tray of tea and food.”Kristina, I’m sorry that you’re father is gone” I know that Dad had a different kind of job than other Dads I should have known something like this would happen, it the way his business goes “Unfortunately it does, I was so happy and scare to be your mother but I wish you had another father, I had Ned pretending to be your which the Quartermaine try to take you from me completely “Why would they do that” Because they lose Michael, I helped Sonny adopt him and they want revenge mostly Edward “Alexis said “I’m sorry “I got you back and that’s all that Matters “Alexis said “Yes” Kristina said as Sam and Molly came in with bags of food.”We have dinner “Sam said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was thinking about her plan when Skye came in with Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, I want you to meet Monica she is Alan wife”My step grandma “Yes it’s nice to meet you, I’m sorry about what you been through “Thanks, I would like to rest”I may a room for you upstairs on the right it’s a purple room “Thanks you”You’re stuff is there”Skye said Lila Rae went upstairs.”Monica I heard the news,So what is the plan now that Sonny gone”Skye ask ‘This is how I wanted to end all this I wanted to destroy Sonny it was the only reason why I saved Lorenzo that night he was shot and help you fake his dead I know Jason would be charged for it but I also know he wouldn’t be in jail that long, I know my son weakness is Carly”Yes it is, What is with the Quartermaine man and Carly”I don’t know but I don’t want anyone to know it was me “Monica said as Tracy came in.”You both look like you’re up to something “Nothing we are just talking about how wonderful today is”Yes it is”

At The Police station-Anna and Laura and Felicia were trying to figure out who Pikeman is.’It could be a woman Ava or Selina or someone wanting revenge on Sonny the Quartermaine “Felicia said “I don’t think it’s the Quartermaine that’s not the way they get revenge “Laura said “Maybe they want to throw us off Tracy has mob connection with her ex husband and Skye is back we don’t know if Lorenzo is alive “

No comments:

Post a Comment