Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 51

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica had just confessed to her family that her cancer has returned and she is terminal and want to leave the house to Skye as Tracy ask her if AJ is alive.”Is AJ alive”Monica ask as she looks at Skye.”Yes AJ is alive, I been working on getting him home,He had a lot of work to do with his health after Sonny shot him and he survived the coma he had to learn how to walk again “Monica said “Is he coming home “Ned ask “I been working on getting him home,He needs some medicine assistance to get home “I know who we can call”Monica said “Who”Skye ask “Elizabeth “Yes! She will help, Monica I’m flattered that you want to give me the house but it should go to AJ” Skye said “You are right” Monica said “Besides I may stay with Lorenzo now that he bought Sonny an old house there is a lot of room for me “Skye said “Monica I understand why you want revenge on Sonny but I wish you fought this cancer” Tracy said as Monica left.

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was working when Laura came by.”Laura, Are you alright “Yes just a check up and then visit my husband, Elizabeth how are you doing with Jason being back “I’m happy his alive but I’m upset that he stay away to protect Carly”I understand that”He didn’t put our son or Danny ahead of Carly “Elizabeth said as Her person cellphones rang.”Elizabeth, Dr.Quartermaine, Yes I’ll come over “Elizabeth said she hang up the phone.”Is Monica alright “Yes she just want to see me”Elizabeth said and left.

At Lorenzo house- Lorenzo was unpacking his belongings getting the house ready he loved that he finally had Sonny house and territory.”I almost have everything I want”Lorenzo said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment