Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 45

 At The Quartermaine manison-Skye was in her room  getting ready for the funeral looking at herself in the mirror .”I’m glad you’re out of our life” Skye said to herself and left the room.

In Tracy’s room- Tracy wasn’t feeling good as she was looking at a piece of paper that was in a secret box,” I should tell you my secret you need to know but I don’t know how you will take it” Tracy said as someone knocked on her door .”Come in”Tracy said as she hidden the boxes and Ned came in,Mother, I just wanted you to know that I been trying to find Dillon ,His hard to reach “Yes he is, His been at a lot of movies directed them maybe he doesn’t have service “Maybe “Ned said “We should go downstairs, I would like to see Skye and the girls before they leave for the funeral “Why do you care about Skye? She family “

Downstairs in the Den- Skye was in there with Calista and Lila Rae.”Girls, Are you both going to say something about your father “Yes, I have wrote something “Lila Rae said “I’m not sure if I can say something but I’ll try “Girls I want you both to know your father loved you and their may not be a lot of people coming to the funeral, Your father was a compilation man’Yes we know “

At Ava-Ava was sitting on the couch reading Lorenzo obituary.”I know have what should have been mine! The business is all mine and it was worth it”Ava said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment