Monday, September 16, 2024

Redemption ch 13

 At The Quartermaine, she was having coffee with Calista Brooklyn and AJ who were trying to get information about her and Ric.”So you and Ric just happened last night “Calista asked “We had dinner last night and then came back here, Calista I did love both Jax and Lorenzo but I want a life of my own now that you and your sister our older and don’t need me as much I understand, I’m going to get the children ready for the day “Calista said she left as Brooklyn phone rang,” I need to take this” Brooklyn said she left.”So you and Ric, What is the history there” We dated before but I ended it before anything happened “Why” It was right after Lorenzo's death and I was nervous about dating the DA” I want you happy “Same here the wedding is tomorrow “Yes it is, I just want it perfect “AJ said as Elizabeth came in,” Good morning Skye” Good morning Elizabeth, I need to tell you something” Alright, What is it” Ric and I slept together last night “Oh, Well I’m happy for both of you, Yes Ric and I were married but that’s in the past, AJ is my future “Elizabeth said she kiss him.‘I’m glad you’re alright with this it just happened “I think both of you deserve happiness and I believe you can hold your own with Ric” Yes I can, I need to go if you need any help with the wedding call me” Skye said “We just have a few errands to run” Elizabeth said Skye left,” Thanks for what you say to Skye” I meant it, You are my future “Yes and tomorrow we will start our future “AJ said 

At Serenity Cosmetic Company- Lucy and Maxie and Brenda  and Lulu were working hard on getting the business up and running when there was a knock on the door it was Brooklyn.”Maxie, why did you call me? We are starting a cosmetic company Serenity, We want you to join us” Maxie said “I don’t know, I've been running the hotel “Yes but you want more don’t you” Yes I do, Alright fill me in on everything “Brooklyn said 

At Jax's office- Josslyn was packing up his office and found some paperwork and wondering what that was about and made a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment