Friday, September 13, 2024

Redemption ch 9

 At The News station- Kristina was getting ready to host the debate when Molly came by.”So are you ready to do this” Yes I am, I’m still in shock that now I host a news station “You have been doing great at it” Molly said as Ric came by.”Kristina, Do you have everything for the debate “Yes I do, I just need to take care of a few things, Excuse me” Kristina said as she left.”Daddy, Why are you helping Mom win” Because I believe in Alexis and I hate how it ended between us” Are you still in love with her” I will always love your mother because she gave me you but I don’t think we can try again “Ric said as Ned and Alexis came by,” Are you ready” Yes I’m “

Felicia came into the station with Mac who took her hands.”You are going to be great at this debate “Yes I’m “Felicia said as Taggert came by,” Well Let’s kick some ass” Felicia said “Yes” Taggert said 

Kristina went on the set.”Welcome to Port Charles news, Tonight we have a special report about our election the first debate for the Mayor election Ned Quartermaine and Felicia Jones Scorpio “Kristina said as both Ned and Felicia came on the stage.

Skye had just arrived at the studio when Harrison came by,” We need to talk to make sure your brother wins this election‘Harrison said 

Alexis was watching Ned and admiring him as Olivia came by.” Sorry I’m late the restaurant needs me” it just started “You know when Ned told me he wanted you as his running mate I was upset “Why “Because of the history you have with my husband but that’s just history “Yes It is” Alexis said 

Taggert and Mac were watching it.”I do hope my wife wins because she wants it but why do you want this” To change the poetic justice on my community “I agree with that” You always have been a far cop” You too”

No comments:

Post a Comment