Friday, September 27, 2024

Redemption ch 46

 At The Waterford Hotels -Skye and Aj Ned and Dillon and Brooklyn greeted everyone who came in for the opening of the hotel.”This hotel looks nice” Alexis said “Yes it does, So what is the name of this hotel “Laura asked “Welcome to our new hotel, We are so happy to have two hotels now, This one is named after my mother Tracy” Ned said as everyone clapped.”Thanks, we also have some more business to show you outside “Skye said everyone went outside and saw Michael outside by a playground.’This playground is in honor of my children they loved to play outside and I hope another child enjoyed it” Michael said “Michael I love this idea” Josslyn said as she hugged her brother.

“Next right around the corner is a shopping center first you will see a waterfall in honor of Lila and then the shopping center that my daughter Calista will be running. Now let’s go back into the hotel “Skye said everyone followed Skye into the hotel as someone was watching Skye.

Tracy’s hotel- Everyone came inside and had some champagne and appetizers.”Mac, Where is Felicia “Skye asked “She went with Rae to Pine Valley “Oh, I just heard from relatives there is a virus there that just cost some lives, “Skye said “No this isn’t good, “Robin said “Is this virus dangerous’Yes there is no cure, “Robin said “No, Hopefully it will stay away from Port Charles, “Skye said 

Lila Rae went outside she needed some air from the secret she was keeping as she saw the person who was following Skye,” Why are you here, You can’t reveal yourself yet”

Inside the hotel-Elizabeth was missing her children as Laura came by,” Elizabeth, Are you ok” No I’m worried about my babies‘Elizabeth said “I understand feeling helpless” Laura said as Simone came by.”Simone, I’m glad you’re back, Are you staying “Yes I’m “That’s wonderful “I heard you are rebuilding the Mary Mae house” Yes I’m “

Maya and Tommy were talking.”So should we tell everyone that we are dating “I guess so” Maya said as she kissed Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment