Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance ch 55 part 1

 At Jax office- Skye was at his desk sitting down as Jax came in.”Why are you here in my office “Because I owe your company now, I also have Chandler enterprise back”Were you the one who help my account embezzle my money “Maybe I did, You didn’t think I would get revenge on you too! Skye said as she got up.”I thought we got past this , past what happened in our marriage “You thought that I would forgive you for cheating on me with Brenda on our honeymoon! It should have been about us but as soon as you saw Brenda you stopped loving me and no one made a fool out of me” What about the time we shared in London getting revenge on everyone? Our daughter Calista”I was just use you, I wanted revenge to bad and I got it! Now you have time to collect your belongings out of the office “Skye said and left.

Jax was upset about this news he threw a vase at the door.

Alexis-Alexis was at home writing a speech when there was a knock on the door it was Josslyn,” Josslyn, Why are you here” I need advice from you as a lawyer “Alright what is it” Do I stand a chance against Nina for custody of Avery” If Ava named in her will Nina as guardian then the court would honor her wish” So I don’t have a chance “No I’m sorry I couldn’t give you good news “It’s alright, Thanks for your time” You’re welcome “Alexis said Josslyn left.

Brad was on the docks as Sam came by.”Brad, I will give you a chance to respect my brother's wishes but If you hurt him I will kill you” I understand why you’re hesitant but I promise you I won’t hurt Lucas anymore I hate that I hurt him it was my biggest regret “Good, I know it was out of love “Yes it was, I loved Wiley and Lucas”

No comments:

Post a Comment