Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 65 part,1

 At Jordan- Jordan was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Felicia.”Felicia, What can I  do for you, I saw your announcement the other day” That’s why I’m here, I need a lieutenant and I was wondering if you want to join my team”” Felicia, Thank you for asking me but I’m done with political after being Laura lieutenant I don’t want to do it again “Alright I understand “I do have a suggestion for you”Yes I will take it” Felicia said 

At Josslyn -Josslyn was upset with Michael for not helping get Carly out early.”Well I think we are done here, I need to finish planning the funeral “Josslyn said she open the door to see Mac at her doorstep.”Mac, Why are you here” I want to check on you, Jax and I were friends in Australia before we came here and I know he would want me to check on you, You were the best of him” Thanks Mac, I heard stories about you and my father “I’m sure you did, I just want you to know your not alone” Mac said as Lois came by.”No your not alone we are here for you”Lois said “Thanks it means a lot to me that you both  stop by the funeral is tomorrow if either of you want to give a speech “Thanks you can call us anytime “Lois said “Yes you can”Mac said they left .”Unlike you I can count on them”Josslyn said “Josslyn “Michael said “Just go”Josslyn said Michael left.

At Taggert -Taggert was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Felicia.”Felicia it’s good to see you”You too, How is everything “Good. I saw your announcement you have my vote “I’m glad you say that I was wondering if you would be my lieutenant “You want me”Yes you’re a wonderful police officer and you are loyal to the law,So what do you say”I say yes”Great I believe we will make a great team”Me too,We probably could get the police support with both of us running “Yes we will “



No comments:

Post a Comment