Sunday, September 8, 2024

Redemption ch 4

 On The Docks-Laura was walking by as Harrison came by,”Laura I do hope there no hard feelings between us”About what”I’m packing Ned as Mayor I think he will be an excellent candidate he was a great candidate “You meant he did what you wanted and I didn’t, I stood up to you “Yes you did”I was an politician for the people of this town everyone not just the rich”You try to get a series killer out of jail! “Yes I regret it, I thought I was helping someone who needed it” You let her play you,” Harrison said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Elizabeth who was fourth month pregnant was sitting on the couch with her sister and mother planning the wedding.”The Church is all set and the wedding dress will be ready soon” You’re wedding will be perfect “Yes it will be” I hope so there a lot to do for it” Who’s going to cater it” Ayden is” That’s wonderful “Yes we have a lot to do I just want it perfect “it will be”

At Felicia/Taggart Champaign headquarters- Felicia was going over her speech for tonight when Laura came in,”Laura, Why are you here? I have a lot to do “That’s why I’m here I want to help you win “Really I thought you were going to help Ned with the Charles Street project “I can do that with you “Yes you can, I do need your help”

At Lila Coffee shop- Trina and Taggart were having coffee together.”I hope you and Felicia win this” Me too, So what has been going on with you” I've been busy taking over the art gallery for Ava “I’m sorry you lost a friend “I wanted to believe in the best of her but I was wrong “It’s hard to believe in someone and then we found out we were wrong” Yes it is, I wanted to believe Ava was out of the mob” You can never be out of that business “Lila Rae turn this coffee shop that was used for mob business into a legit coffee shop “I hope it is, We should meet somewhere else” Taggart said 

No comments:

Post a Comment