Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vengeance ch 63 part 1

 At General Hospital- The morgue- Jax body was there when Josslyn and Michael came into the room.”Daddy, I can’t believe you are gone I should have stopped you from leaving, I love you and I will never forget you and I will get justice for you‘Josslyn said “Jax, When I was little you were there for me and Morgan we loved you and you made our mother happy, I will take care of Josslyn “Michael said Josslyn lean on his shoulder when Calista came in.”Sorry I just want to say goodbye “Calista said “It’s alright you have a right to grieve for him too”Josslyn said “I’m sorry you’re gone. I want to know you , I want you to have a relationship with you I can’t believe I have lose two fathers”Calista said “Somehow we will get through this together “Josslyn said “Yes we will “Calista said 

In the hallway Alexis was upset about Jax death and went by Skye, “If this is your last revenge on Jax I will destroy you”I didn’t do this, yes I got revenge on Jax by taking his business but I had nothing to do with his jet crasher”You better hope not because I will destroy you, I’m a Cassadine after all”Alexis said as Nikolas came by.”I thought you may need me “Yes I do”Alexis said “Jax and I had a history yes our marriage ended horribly and I was hurt and angry about it but I never wanted it to end like this”Skye said she left,”You don’t think Skye had something to do with this “I don’t think it was an accident and I will find out “Alexis said 

At The Prison-Carly was in her cell when Michael came in,”Michael,Why are you here! You look sad what is it”It’s Jax his gone”What! How”Jax was on his way to London when his jet crashed it had a technical problem “No! How is Josslyn” She said “I need to be there for your sister, Michael I’m sorry about what I did to cause Willow and the children's death but I need to be home,” Carly said “I can’t do that I love Josslyn but I can’t send you free, “Michael said “I understand your pain, I hate that I caused it, I’m worried about you, “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment