Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 27

 At General Hospital- Maya was in an office looking at a file thinking about how she could lose her job when Skye and Carly came in the room.”Maya, I’m sorry that Carly pulled you into this mess “It’s alright, I just hope I don’t lose my job, Anyway I have the results “Maya said “Yes, Is Alec, Jax's son” Carly said “Yes, He is Jax son” No! She lied this whole time! Carly yelled “Are you surprised? “Skye asked “No I guess not” Now I have to get back to work, I don’t want anyone to know I helped you” We wouldn’t tell anyone “No,” Carly said Maya left.”So what do we do? Should we tell Brenda we know” Carly asked “No, We keep this secret and fix the test that says Aleksander is The father, “Skye said “Yes, I don’t want him to get any money that Jax has left Josslyn should get it” What about Calista” I’m sure she has money from your family and Lorenzo “Yes but the way Calista goes shopping she will need more, Now if I help you my daughter gets her fair share and her children “Alright we have a deal, now let’s do this “

At The Nursery room-Elizabeth was in a wheelchair when AJ was with her visiting their babies who were on oxygen .’Oh, Hardly, and Monica this isn’t how you were supposed to be like “Elizabeth said “We are nothing going to lose them I have been calling all the best doctors I could find “AJ said as Tommy came in.”Tommy is one of the best pediatricians we have here” Elizabeth said “How are the twins “AJ asked “You twins have a lot of work to do but they will get better, I have seen cases like this “Tommy said “Thank you” The twins are my family too” Yes they are” Elizabeth you should get some rest” AJ said “Yes the twins need both of you “Tommy said “Alright, Tommy Thank you for taking care of the twins, I know they are in good hands” Elizabeth said they went into the hallway.

Skye and Carly were in the hallway.”I can’t believe we are teaming up against Brenda” Skye said “Yeah we should have done it years ago now we just need to get her out of town” Carly said as AJ pushed Elizabeth into the hallway.”What are you two up to” AJ asked “Nothing, How are my niece and nephew “Hardy and Monica have a lot of work to do but they will get better “Elizabeth said “Yes they will “Skye said “I like the names and I’m glad you’re alright “Carly said “Thanks “Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment