Monday, September 16, 2024

Redemption ch 14

 At Jax's old office- Josslyn was in shock about what she found when Alexis came in,” Thank you for coming “You welcome, I’m here for you Josslyn know what is it” Alexis asked “I found some paperwork in Dad's desk, I don’t understand it” Josslyn said as she gives it to Alexis and she put on her glasses to read it,” Your father had some property he brought before he loses all his money, It’s your and your siblings now “Do you think it’s best if I sell it “You could get a lot of money for it” Thanks, Do you think Alec is my brother “I think we need a DNA test first’ “My dad loved Brenda didn’t he” She was the love of his life but Brenda did hurt him but he loved you the most “Yes he did “If you sell it I will help you with the deal’ “Thanks I’m glad you and my father were best friends “Me too”

At ELQ hotel-Elizabeth and AJ were there making sure the wedding was all set when Carly came by,” Why are you here? “I’m just looking for someone, Why “We are getting ready for our wedding tomorrow “Well congratulations I do hope you both are happy I mean that “Thanks I need to talk to Ayden,” Elizabeth said as she left,’ AJ, I need you to do me a favor “Why? I've done enough for you’re you have I appreciate you helping Michael, Now I need you to help Josslyn, I need to prove that Brenda is lying about Alec being Jax's son” How will you do that need his DNA to take to take to the hospital “You want me to help you break in Brenda room? All you need is to give me her key, Come on AJ” Carly said 

Elizabeth was fixing the decorations when Sarah and Carolyn came by, Elizabeth let us help you set up for the wedding “Yes tomorrow is the happiest day of my life besides my children “Yes, How is the pregnancy “Good so far”

In the lobby - Carly and AJ were in the lobby and AJ gave Carly the key to Brenda's room.”I heard she was not in her room right now “Thanks “Don’t make me regret it “

No comments:

Post a Comment