Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 23

 At General Hospital -AJ was by the nursing room looking at the twins as Skye came by.”AJ, Are you alright “This is my fault, Lucky right I wanted Elizabeth to keep the twins because I wanted a chance at being a father, if anything happened to Elizabeth it’s my fault “Elizabeth is a strong woman who can handle her own and she a nurse she know what could have happened but I’m sure she doesn’t regret it either, “Skye said “I hope not, She just has to make it, the twins need her” She will make it you have to think positive about it,” Skye said as Michael and Dex came by.”Do you need us for anything “We should probably postpone the wedding, It won’t happen tomorrow “AJ said “We will handle it”Dex said “Thank both of you “AJ said 

Carolyn and Jeff were sitting on the couch waiting on news about Elizabeth.”I’m glad we came to town and fixed our relationship with our children said “Me too, I don’t regret it” No “Jeff are you feeling okay “Not really, I just took my medicine “Good maybe you should rest “No, not till I know how our daughter is” Jeff said 

Olivia and Steven were talking.”Steven, How are you holding up “Not good, Elizabeth has always been the glue that hold are family together “Yes she does, I’m glad you’re home”Me too,I just wish I could be in the surgery room now”

In the surgery room-Elizabeth was having surgery and Robin and Portia were performing it.”We can’t stop the bleeding “We have to if we want Elizabeth to live”Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment