Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 68 part 1

 At Nikolas- Nikolas was at home when Elizabeth came in,” Elizabeth, How are you doing about Jax's death” I’m sad he's gone, I know you and Jax had a history with Courtney “Yes we did and he kidnapped Spencer with Carly help thank god I got my son back because of Robin” Yes I’m glad you did, Anyway in a couple of days my wedding to AJ and I want you to come “I will, He better make you happy “He will, AJ has changed and we are having twins together “Congratulations “Thanks, I want you in the twin's life they need their uncle Nikolas “They will have it”

Jax-Josslyn was feeling overwhelmed when there was a knock on the door it was Robin,” Josslyn, I just had to see how you are” Thank Robin, I know you were great friends with my dad I was, Jax was there for me when I needed him and your not alone I know it feels that way but you’re not” Thanks if you want to say something at the funeral tomorrow you can “I would love to say something and honor him”

At The Church- Julian and Ava funeral - Sam and Lucas and Scotty and Nina and Leo and  Olivia and Trina were there.”I hope you both are together in peace, I wish you both did get a second chance , Ava I hope Kiki is with you”Lucas said “I’ll take care of Avery, she will have everything you want her to have “Ava said “I will never forget our friendship, I love you Ava “Trina said “Julian I do wish we had a father and daughter relationship. I’m going to look into what happened to both of you “Sam said “I enjoy our friendship Ava with benefits sometimes’Scotty said “I wish I know you “Leo said 

At The Park- Felicia and Tagget were holding a news conference.”I have an announcement of who will be my lieutenant mayor in my run for mayor, I have choice Marcus Taggert he will be a great candidate and has a great record of being a police officer and detective “Felicia said “I’m looking forward to win and becoming the lieutenant mayor “Taggert said as John Cates came by.”Congratulations on both of you have my vote”Thanks “Together we will make sure the mob stay out of this town’Yes we will “

Rae was by the park and watching Felicia announcement and wanted to say something but walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment