Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance 57 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was in the den thinking about the revenge she did on everyone and how she is still alone when AJ and Elizabeth came in.”AJ, Elizabeth how is the baby? I know you had a sonogram today “Yes we did, We found out it is twins a boy and a girl “That’s wonderful news” Yes it is “Is the baby healthy “Yes” Well I’m happy for both of you “Skye said as Calista came in pushing the triple in the stroller.”Calista, where have you been “I went to visit with Jax,”How was it”Alright his going to London tomorrow for business “Oh, So you want a relationship with him”Yes I think I do but I’ll always love Daddy”Of course you will, let’s go take the triple to bed”Skye said they left the room.

“Elizabeth, Are you alright “Yes I’m just a little scared of doing this again “I know but you will be great at it just like you did with the boys and I will be there for you “I know you will, You are different then you were before “Yes I’m “

Rae was outside of Bobbie’s dining when Felicia came by.”Rae, I haven’t seen you since you have been back’No you haven’t, Felicia how are you doing “I’m doing good, Are you enjoying being back” Kind of I’m trying to get Skye to forgive me for lying about being here Mother “I hope she does. So do you have a child out there? I remember you were searching for her”Yes I do”Oh I hope you find her if you need my help “I’ll let you know “I should go”Felicia said she left.”I have found my daughter “Rae said to herself. As she pull out ring and put it on her fingers.

At Ava-Nina had just put Avery down when there was a knock on the door she went to open it was Sam.”Sam, Why are you here “I want to check on Avery” She sleeping” Oh, How is she doing? I very sad about this” Yes I’m sure she is, I heard you are named guardians I’m “I think the best thing is for Avery is not to fight this and just try to give her a normal life I agree” If you need anything call me” I will “Nina said Sam left,

No comments:

Post a Comment