Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 47 part 1

 At Lila Rae coffee shop- Lila Rae was working holding a clipboard counting the number of inventory when Skye came in.”Lila Rae, What is going on! I just heard you resign from the newspaper “Yes! I have took over the coffee shop it belongs to us from the start not Tomas”Lila Rae, I understand your Upset but your father didn’t want you to run any of this, it’s not just coffee shop “Yes, I know when Daddy ran it was more then coffee but now it’s just coffee this is my birth right “Lila Rae said as Skye cellphone rang.”Skye Quartermaine , No”Skye said she hang up the phone.”Julian and Ava were just injured by a explosion at Ava coffee shop “Skye said “No,Are they alright “I hope so, I hope you didn’t have anything to do with it”Skye said “Mother, I promise you I’m just run the coffee shop business “I hope so I don’t want to lose you “I know”

At General Hospital- Julian's room- Julian's body was on the bed when Alexis came in,” I’m sorry to say goodbye to you again I was hoping this time you would get a second chance and not be in the mob anymore “Alexis said as Lucas and Sam and Leo came in.”Here we are again saying goodbye, We never got a second chance with you and I wish we did, you deserve to be happy “Lucas said “I can’t believe you’re gone again this time is the last time “Sam said “I wanted to know you, I don’t remember you at all”Leo said 

Ava room- Ava body was in the bed when Nina came in.”Ava, We used to be friends and I miss our friendship I will watch over Avery I promise you that I know you would want me to” Nina said as Scotty came in.”I can’t believe she gone “Me too,Scotty what will happen to Avery? Who will raise her”Ava did have a will draw up she wanted you to”I will honor that wish”I’ll make sure no one will fight you on it”Scotty said 

No comments:

Post a Comment