Monday, September 23, 2024

Redemption ch 36

 At General Hospital- Felicia and Rae just arrived at the hospital for the DNA test as Robin came by.”Robin, I need you to do a DNA test on me, Rae could be my mother “Oh, Okay I will order one” I also need to run a DNA test on who my father is, I could be Alan's daughter “Felicia said “Wow, we do have his DNA on file” Robin said “Thanks for this, Can you keep it on the download “Yes I will, Let’s go get your blood “Robin said 

At Robert- Robert was at home when his cellphone rang,” Robert Scorpio, No this isn’t good why wasn’t I informed “Robert asked 

At General Hospital-Felicia and Rae had just finished the DNA test.”I do hope Alan isn’t my father, my daughter Georgia dating his nephew “I remember that, I wish I knew Georgia “I wish she was still here, I just don’t get why you keep lying about who you’re daughter is” I didn’t want to ruin my relationship with Skye, I know it would destroy her if she found out Tracy was her mother “That was up to Tracy not you “No you’re right, I need to get to my office “Rae said and left as Robin came by.”Felicia, Are you alright “No, I’m not my whole life was a lie “I’m sorry “I know, I need to figure this out on my own, “Felicia said she left.

Rae was in her office trying to deal with all of this when Kevin came in,” Rae, I have information for you on a case you want “Thanks Kevin” Rae, Are you alright “No I’m not, I just had to deal with my past of who my daughter is” Who is it” Felicia “Wow, Felicia is your daughter, Why all the lying “Because I didn’t want to lose Skye, I really thought she was my daughter and then when I found out she wasn’t I was devastated to keep the lying going” I’m sorry “I know I was wrong but Skye and I have come along way in our relationship “I understand why you lied “I just hope it’s not too late for Felicia and I “Me too “

No comments:

Post a Comment