Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vengeance ch 62 part 1

 At ELQ hotel- Alexis and Ned and Ric and Skye and Michael and Josslyn just got the news about Jax and Josslyn was going after Skye.”Josslyn, I’m sorry if this is true, I love Jax and I never wanted this to happen “Skye said as Alexis came by Josslyn.”Josslyn, Let me help you, Jax loves you so much “Thanks Alexis I know you and my father were friends “Yes we were, Jax was my favorite husband it was just a marriage of convenience but it worked,” Alexis said 

“I made some calls and it was a technique issue that’s why the plane crashed they are sending Jax's body to the hospital “Thank Ned,” Josslyn said “We will get the answer of why this happened and justice for Jax,” Ned said “Absolutely, “Alexis said “I know that it will not bring my Dad back but I want answers, “Josslyn said “of course you do, you’re not alone, “Michael said 

At General Hospital-Robin was working she was enjoying being back in the hospital when the paramedics came in with Jax who body was on the stretcher and Robin saw it, “No! Jax! What happened “We just pull him from his plane it crashed ,The family wanted him sent here”The man said as Josslyn came in with Michael and they saw Jax body,”Daddy! Josslyn said she touch her father’s body.”I can’t believe his gone! This isn’t fair”No it’s not, Josslyn I’m sorry “Robin said “I wish you could save him “Me too,Jax was a great friend to me”Robin said 

Skye was in the hallway sad about Jax when Calista came in.”Mother, Why did you call me”It’s your father Jax he died in the plane crash”No! This isn’t fair, I was just getting to know him”I know Baby I’m sorry “Skye said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment