Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 32

 At The Police station-Anna was working when Baz came in.”Police commissioner “Yes that’s me” I’m Sebastian Delgado, I want information on why my father just took off he left a note claiming it was the CIA” If it was there is nothing I can do about it, The CIA is very secretly of what is going on and your family does have connections with them “So I have to just let it go that my father disappeared “I’m sorry but I can’t do anything “I just hope his okay, We never had a relationship “I’m sorry “Anna said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Elizabeth and AJ came home and sat on the couch as Carolyn came in,” Mother, Why are you here “I wanted to check on you” I’m okay, it’s the twins that are not doing well “I’m sorry I wish I could do something “Me too, I just want my twins home “Me too” I’m going to rest “Elizabeth said she went upstairs.”I wish I could fix this no matter how much money I have I can’t do anything about this “It’s not your fault “I know I just feel helpless “It’s hard seeing your love one hurting “Yes it is”

At The Waterford Hotel- Skye and Ned were outside talking about everything that they wanted to build around it when Michael came by,” Skye, Ned the hotel looks great “Thanks, Wait to see you see what's inside anyway we want to use the property right over there for a playground what do you think? Skye asked “I think it’s a good idea, Why are you asking me” We want to do it in honor of your children “Thank you, I would be honored, “Michael said “I’m glad you like it, We have a lot to do for the opening “Ned said “What is the name of the hotel “Michael ask as Calista came by.”This shopping center is going to be a hit” I hope so” The waterfall is beautiful “Yes it is”, This is going to be a great legacy for our family “Ned said “Yes it is” Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment