Monday, September 16, 2024

Redemption ch 16

 At The Park- Alexis was campaigning for her run as lieutenant mayor when Taggert came by.”Looks like we are here for the same reason “Yes, I guess so, We are both fighting for the same job” Yes, I want to fight for justice and make a difference in my community “I agree we need to fix the law” Yes we do, Hopefully we can” Yes”

At Bobbie’s-Ned was talking about his campaign to some customers.”Well, you be a fair mayor or like Mayor Collins and help a murderer get out of jail “The woman asked as Laura came in.”I will be a fair Mayor I do believe in law enforcement and the decision by the court and so does my lieutenant “Ned said “Mayor Collins do you regret helping Heather Webber “The Woman asked as Steve came in,” Yes I do, I was wrong about her” Laura said “You are Heather son” Yes and my mother had a mental illness but she was a killer she hurt me so much out of love” I’m sorry you had a mother like that “The woman said “Thank for your time in this town hall meeting “Ned said the customer left.”Laura, I’m sorry about that “I do regret helping Heather she cost me a lot, Steve are you alright “Yes I can handle it “

At General Hospital- Maya was working when Carly came by,” Maya, I need your help “With what “I need a DNA test’Carly said “Who’s is it” My daughter it’s for her please “I don’t know why I’m helping you I don’t even know you that well “Same here I’m sorry, please “Carly said she give the hairbrush to Maya.

At ELQ hotel- Skye and Ric were having lunch together.”Tomorrow is the wedding “Yes, Are you over Elizabeth “Yes I’m, What about you” I want to move on, I think this could go somewhere “I believe that too, do you want to be my date at the wedding “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment