Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vengeance ch 61 part 1

 At ELQ hotel- Skye and Rae and Alexis and Ned and Ric were watching the breaking news Felicia and Mac and Maxie were beside her,”I’m Felicia Jones Scorpio, I love this town and I care about the citizens of this town that’s why I’m running for mayor “Felicia said “Do you have a running mate “I will be making that announcement soon, I do hope to have your votes “Felicia said 

“This isn’t good just when we thought we had it in the bag”Ned said “A little competition didn’t hurt anyone we can do this”Alexis said “Wow! Felicia running for Mayor “Rae said she was a little proud of her,’Why do you care about Felicia? Do you know her”Skye ask “I’m just surprised that’s all,I need to get to the hospital “Rae said she left Skye though she was acting weird.

“We need to put out a statement and we can look into Felicia's past,” Ric said “We don’t want to play dirty, “Alexis said “You want to win though, “Ric said “Yes we do,” Alexis said 

Josslyn came into the hotel she was feeling sad about Jax leaving town when Skye came by her,”Josslyn,Are you alright? I know Jax left town” Yes he did I hate that he went,” Josslyn said as Michael came by,” Skye we need to talk about work,” Michael said they went to talk as Josslyn's cell phone rang .”Josslyn Jacks,No! Josslyn yelled 

Skye and Michael were talking.”I just got the deal done you have Chandler enterprise back “Thanks Michael, You are turn into a great business man”Thanks you”Michael said as Josslyn came by she had been crying.”Josslyn, What is it”My father plane crashed! Daddy is gone”Josslyn yelled and cried and Michael hug her.

“No! Jax is dead! Alexis yelled “We will look into it I will make some calls “Ned said “He can’t be gone! Skye yelled “Why do you care! I’m sure you were the one going after my father business! Daddy lose all his money that’s why he left town to get it back for me and Calista a daughter you keep from him! Josslyn yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment