Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Redemption ch 44

 At Llanview Hospital- Starr and Daniella and Baz and Joey And Kevin and Jessica And Natalie And Kelly were in the hallway when Larry came by.”I have some news about your loved ones”

Port Charles- The Waterfront Hotel- Skye was there making sure it was perfect for the opening of the hotel today as Ned came in,” It looks good, I’m glad we agreed on a name” Me too, I still I’m not sure about it” I know you have feelings about her but I want her to be remembered in a big way” Oh I think she will be remembered, Now we don’t have time to change anything in a few minutes we will have a guest here” Skye said as her cellphone rang,” Skye Quartermaine, No I haven’t heard from Jr, I’m sorry about Colby” Skye said she wiped her tears as she hangs up the phone,” Are you okay “No my half-sister died’” Skye said “I’m sorry “Ned said he hugs Skye,

Pine Valley Hospital- Angie had just told Liza that Colby died.”No! Not my baby! Liza yelled as Tad tried to comfort her.”I’m sorry, Tad and Peter I have some news too, Opal didn’t make it” No! Tad yelled “No,” Peter said “What about Kendall “She is making progress “That’s good “What about Krystal “Tad asked “She didn’t make it” So only Kendall made it! Why is that” I don’t know but we are not out of the woods yet and anyone can get this virus next “Angie said 

In Llanview-Starr Daniella and Baz and Jessica Natalie and Kelly and Kevin and Joey were in the hallway talking to Larry,” I’m sorry Daniella but Tea didn’t make it” No! Daniella yelled “What about our mother “Joey asked “Vicki is pulling through it, So is Blair but the rest Dorian and John are not making it” No! Dorian! Kelly yelled ‘Why can’t everyone get through this and get better “I wish that was the case this is just the beginning of this virus “Larry said 

No comments:

Post a Comment