Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vengeance ch 60 part 1

 At Max/Felicia- Felicia just put a tray of tea and coffee on the table as Mac came in.”Are we expecting company “Mac ask “Yes we are I have an announcement make”What”I’ll tell you first I was thinking of running for Mayor “I think that’s a wonderful idea”I try before and failed but not this time I’m not giving up “I will support you”I know you will I have the best husband “Felicia said and kiss him as the doorbell rang it was Robert and Anna.”Thanks for coming “Felicia said as Maxie came in.”Mom, Mac what is your news “This is all your mother's news “Mac said “I have decided to run for Mayor again “Felicia said “I think that’s wonderful I will support you, I think you would do better than Ned” Robert said’Yes me too” Anna said “Thanks I have a lot to do “Felicia said “I can help with that, You should make an announcement soon” Maxie said “Yes, We should make it today “Felicia said “I’ll make some calls” Maxie said as there was a knock on the door it was Laura.”Felicia, I’ m sorry I’m late,What’s going on”Laura ask “I’m going to run for Mayor,I was hoping to have your support‘Felicia said “Yes of course but there is one conflict,I’m going to help Ned and Alexis with the Charles street project they ask me too”Laura said “Fixing Charles street is a must a lot of criminal happens there “Robert said “Yes it does “I understand you want to help with that I will fix it too “I do hope you win”Laura said as Maxie came in the room,”I just got everything ready to make our announcement “Maxie said “I’m a little nervous about this”You will be perfect at it”Mac said 

At ELQ hotel- Skye was having coffee when Rae came by.”Rae, What do you want” I want to talk to you, You can’t keep pushing me away we need to resolve this “Yes I guess so, I just don’t get why you lied to me when you learned that I wasn’t your daughter you should of say something's I should of but I love you and the girls I didn’t want to lose you both,” Rae said “Do you know who you’re child is” Skye ask 

The Tv was on behind the bar as Breaking news started.”We have breaking new about the run for Mayor “The reporter said as Ned and Alexis and Ric came in and look at the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment