Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Redemption ch 18

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was getting ready to leave when Olivia came in.”Are you heading out “Yes to the headquarters, Are you joining me? I know this hasn’t been easy for you, Me running for Mayor wasn’t what you wanted “I just was worried about this from what happened last time but I want to be there for you” I promise I won’t do anything legal this time if I win” Ned said “I know, let’s go to the headquarters “Olivia said they left,

At Bobbie’s-Laura was having coffee and feeling sorry for herself when Lulu came by and sat down by her.”Mom, Are you alright “I’m just feeling sorry for myself that I lost my Job as Mayor I liked it and I had one more year to go” I’m sorry “Thanks Babe, So what is new with you” I got a job with Lucy and Maxie and Brooklyn and Brenda, A cosmetic company it’s called Serenity “That’s wonderful “Thanks you will find something that make you happy “I have I just need to eject to it, I’m running Lila Quartermaine charity” That’s wonderful “Thanks and for listening “Anytime” I’m glad you’re home” Me too”

At Felicia and Taggert Headquarters- Felicia was a little nervous about the results when Mac Maxie and Anna came in.”How are you holding up” I don’t think I will win, The Quartermaine has a big name “Yes but so do you” Yes this town will be lucky to have you” Yes they will both of you”

Alexis and Ned Headquarters- Ned and Alexis and Olivia and Molly we’re waiting with them for the results.”Olivia, It’s good to see you “You too, I hope if you and my husband win you keep it professional “I will “

At The News station- Kristina was reporting on the election results.”We have the results of the elections our next mayor of Port Charles is Ned Quartermaine and Alexis Davis is lieutenant mayor “

No comments:

Post a Comment