Monday, September 30, 2024

Redemption ch 50

 At Nina's office- Nina had just come into her office with a lot of messages from Erica to deal with as she sat down and was about to call Erica when Skye came in.”Nina, We have an emergency “What’s that”Did you talk to Erica”No she left me a lot of voicemails to call her back I was just about too” Oh, Will I know what it is, Erica called me last night she not coming back “No” Yes so I need to find someone to host the talk show I’m sure you can, I have a lot of work to do now with my partner leaving “Yes we both do” Skye said she left.

At Deception- Lucy was talking to Brenda about a photo shoot, I was thinking of having the photo shoot by the water fountain “Lucy said “It does sound nice but you forget one thing “What’s that” Skye hated me she wouldn’t let us have it” No but Ned will “True” Brenda said as Lucy phone rang .”Lucy Coe, well that’s interesting thanks you’Lucy said as Maxie and Lulu came in and Lucy hung up the phone.”What’s going on” Maxie asked “Erica Kane resigned from her company with Nina, That means we need to move fast and get their investment, “Lucy said “I wonder what happened “Me too”

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae like living in her father's house missed him so much and was thinking about the secret she had from her family when Calista came in.”Lila Rae” Calista said Lila Rae didn’t respond.”Lila Rae” Calista said “Sorry I didn’t hear you “No you didn’t, Are you alright you been acting odd lately “Yes I’m fine, Why are you here” I just wanted to see you” Oh, Well I need to get to the coffee shop “I need to get to the shopping center we can walk together “Alright, You do look happy now that you’re in charge of a shopping center “I’m it’s my dream job” Good” What about you” I’m happy “Lila Rae you need to find who you are without Daddy shadow “I have” Lila Rae said 

No comments:

Post a Comment