Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 31

 At The Waterfront property- The new hotel and restaurant and shopping center were all finished building Ned was talking to the builder as Skye came by.”Wow, it’s all done it looks beautiful “Yes it does, Now we still have a lot of work to do before we open it” Ned, I can handle it, You are now the mayor you need to focus on that and AJ is busy with the twins and Elizabeth right now, I can handle it” I do believe you can, Is Calista going to run the shopping center “Ned ask as Calista came by.”We will find out “Skye said as Calista came by.”Mother, Ned what is going on” This is all set, Now did you decide on running the shopping center “Yes I will, I have been calling designers who want to put their clothes in the store “That’s great, I know you can do this” Skye said “Yes you can, We want to name the shopping center after Lila” Ned said “Alright, What about the hotel “Calista ask “We have decided it yet, Why don’t you go look around the shopping center “Skye ask “Sure, A park here would be nice too “That’s a great idea we do have more empty property’Skye said Calista left.”We could name the park after Wiley and Amelia” Skye said “Yes. I have a name for the hotel, You’re not going to like it” Ned said 

At General Hospital- Emma was in the lab looking through a microscope when Robin came in,” Emma, What is it” It’s not good another virus like COVID is on the way, This one is from the UK and it is worse than COVID “Emma said Robin look through the microscope.”You’re right, This isn’t good we need to get prepared for this and alert the public “Robin said “Yes, and the staff here. We need to make sure we have enough PPE” Yes we do, We should have a staff meeting, I’m glad you found this “I just hope we can stop it from coming here “Emma said “Me too” Robin said 

At L&B recorders- Lois was working when Brenda came in.”Brenda, Are you alright “No, The DNA test came back on my son” So Alec isn’t Jax's son” No, I don’t know what happened, I slept with both of them in between and hoped it was Jax” I’m sorry “I need to tell my son that his father is the mob boss I wanted him to have a father he could be proud of” I understand that “Thanks, How is this going” Great, Daniella and Baz are very talented “

No comments:

Post a Comment