Monday, September 16, 2024

Redemption ch 15

 At Lucky's - Lucky was looking at Elizabeth and AJ's wedding invitation he was feeling sad about the way they ended and all the hurt that happened between them when there was a knock on the door it was Nikolas.”I thought you may need me, Tomorrow being Elizabeth's wedding “Thanks, it’s my fault I lost her” It was mine too I betrayed you by sleeping with Elizabeth “Yes you did, You hurt me the most regret it your my brother and I failed you “Did you love her” Yes I did, I’m sorry “Me too, my marriage at the time to Elizabeth wasn’t in a good place and then you slept with her it was all my fault I hurt her and it’s time Elizabeth was happy “Yes “I just have to move on and find someone else “You will “Do you think you will ever love anyone else since Emily “No, She was the one “Emily would want you to be happy “Yes she would want all of us to be happy

At ELQ hotel- Brenda's room- Carly was looking through Alec's room and found a hairbrush and put it in her purse as she heard a door about to open and hid in the closet. Brenda was about to go in when AJ stopped her.”Brenda, Can we talk” About what” Let’s go downstairs and catch up, We have a lot to talk about, “AJ said Brenda closed the door and left with AJ.

Carly was relieved that AJ saved her and left the room.

ELQ dining room- Elizabeth Carolyn and Sarah were decorating the room.”Elizabeth, I’m glad you’re happy “Me too, Sarah I want you happy too,” Elizabeth said as Nikolas and Lucky came in.”Elizabeth, I just wanted to tell you I want you happy, I’m sorry for hurting you” I hurt you too by sleeping with Nikolas and I regret it, I want you happy too” Elizabeth said they shared a hug as AJ and Brenda came in.”AJ, I do hope you make Elizabeth happy “Lucky said “I will,” AJ said 

Nikolas went by Sarah .”Do you have a date for the wedding “I do now “Sounds good it’s time for fun” Yes it is “

No comments:

Post a Comment